Official TFK UFC Thread

Nate Diaz at 170 is the rumour. 25lbs above what McGregor last fought at. Lose lose really for McGregor. Heā€™ll probably win but itā€™ll be a meaningless victory with the chance that he will lose to a sucker punch as well.

This is all set up for McGregor to take Diaz out inside 2 and in his post fight interview say I feel better than ever at 170 forget about that fuckin 155 belt gimme Ruthless Robbie Lawler at UFC 200 fuck these injured Brazilians! or something like that.

I think Lawler would kick the shit out of him though.

So a lad can take a fight at 10 days notice in this charade :laughing:

Itā€™s like the WWF in the old days* when Vince McMahon would announce a World title fight for RIGHT HERE, TONIGHT

*that carry on probably still goes on but I stopped watching when I turned 30

5 Likes

@ChocolateMice offered to take a fight with 12 hours notice in Peopleā€™s Park before, pal. Some people are just better conditioned than others.

6 Likes

+1 Kev offered to fight me at half time in a match I wasnā€™t at once. These kind of people are ready to go anytime, anywhere.

9 Likes

Iā€™m ready to fight with a minutes notice, pal. Being a warrior isnt about needing 6 months to prepare for a fight, as a warrior you are ready to go in an instantā€¦ Itā€™s a lifestyle, a mindsetā€¦ some fellas will never get it.

2 Likes

I think Lawler is by far the worst title holder in the UFC, he is tough as they come and goes all the way but he has no ground game to exploit McGregor and was blessed in his last two fights to win.Mc Gregor technically would be miles ahead of him aswell and would evade alot of his wild brawling style.Obviously the danger is it would only take one clean landing from Lawler to drop him but it is very doableā€¦

Of course itā€™s doable. It just needs to be written into the script.

11 Likes

:rollseyes:

A horse racing fan talking about other sports being fixed :joy:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a clamping.

You couldnā€™t make it up pal!

Maybe but I think Lawler would be able to, or better able to, withstand McGregorā€™s punching power than any of the other fighters he has faced so far. As you say, heā€™s tough as nails and a naturally bigger man than McGregor. It would be some fight anyway although Iā€™d imagine thereā€™d be uproar if he got a title shot at Welterweight after beating Diaz.

1 Like

Youā€™re calling this lark a sport ??

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

Neither are sports, pal.

@Horsebox is the latest MMA convert on TFK. :laughing:

Iā€™ve only a passing interest in MMA, palā€¦ just found it hilarious that a horsey fan was calling MMA out as fixed.

I wouldnā€™t be messing with @Horsebox if I was you.

I hate to do this to you after your internet beating yesterday, pal but you may have a look at who started this thread 2.5 years ago.

2 Likes

That is the mother of all clampings right there.

1 Like

So you admit MMA is fixed.