Where did I say it?

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Iā€™ve read between the lines mate.

But Iā€™ll allow you to clarify if you wish:

A) Do you consider MMA a sport?
B) Do you think it is fixed ?

A) Yes
B) Generally no - but every sport on the planet, from football, boxing, fencingā€¦ has some level of corruption and fixing so I canā€™t categorically state that a fight hasnā€™t been thrown at some stage.

1 Like

Youā€™ve gone down in my estimation this morning mate and that disappoints me greatly.

Youā€™ll see the light some day I hope

A) Do you consider horsey horse a sport?
B) Do you think it is fixed ?

Iā€™ve been following it for years but less and less each year, mate as I donā€™t have the timeā€¦ it has certainly changed a lot in how it markets itself, but the training these guys do is unreal. Most of them get paid peanuts alsoā€¦ by and large it is far from fixed and the conditioning of these lads is off the charts.

1 Like

A) Never heard of it
B) See my answer to A

What about them changing the rules to suit McGregor though? That seems odd to me.

What rule was that? You seem to know an awful lot about it, palā€¦ Like I said, I only have a passing interest these days but have huge respect for the training/ physical aspect of it.

What internet beating yesterday? :eek:

There was something about not allowing the same lad to hold belts in 2 different weight divisions. But they changed it there recently.

Hard to ignore it mate. Listening to Morning Ireland this morning, what do you think the first story on the sports news was? Actually Iā€™m off to the things that are wrong thread now :wink:

Why do have a picture of a horse as your avatar the mate? Something not adding up here.

Thatā€™s Bayan mate. I own him with a few pals.

Now whatā€™s not adding up for you?

"It is an honor to be the first Irishman to grace the cover of Sports Illustrated!," said McGregor on social media.

If only it were true Conor, if only.

Great quote though

ā€œWhat a time to be alive. I am now praised and rewarded for my ability to kill another man with my bare hands. My lineage are smiling down upon me. I am blessed.ā€

2 Likes

Not the time to play dumb pal

Is he a pet or what do you do with him?

Heā€™s in a field at the moment overcoming an injury mate.

Heā€™ll be back in late 2016 all going well.

Weā€™ll need more than 10 days notice to run though if heā€™s going to do himself justice

Coughlan - 3 times!

He will be seething.