Official TFK UFC Thread

Its been posted in the members section here beside the zebo and murray video, still not as gruesome mind you.

I havenā€™t paid my subs since February. @anon32894817 sends me on anything of note.

1 Like

Disgusting ā€œsportā€

1 Like

fucksake ban this savagery

3 Likes

Is it usual for scripted fights to result in fighter deaths?

1 Like

Ask Chris Benoit.

2 Likes

Is he alive or dead, just to save time like.

Depends who you ask

A few comments Iā€™ve seen from MMA fans since this has made the news run along the lines of: ā€œA 14 year old girl died playing Gaelic football at the weekend. Why arenā€™t the media making a big deal of that?ā€

Perhaps because the 14 year old girl didnā€™t die as a result of a series of full force punches to the head while lying on the ground.

You shouldnā€™t get too worked up by comments morons post online, mate.

2 Likes

Fuck you, you moron.

1 Like

wat do youse kow about it?
Put on gloves and come down the gym and well c how tough u r

4 Likes

Alright, sporty spiceā€¦ take it easy.

Great to see you back, kid.

1 Like

Step forward, Ewan.

It has to go.

Weā€™re rubbing shoulders with trained killers prepared to beat you to death with their bare hands any day of the week on our everyday streets.

These types are have the temerity to look you in he eye and say ā€œbut they know how dangerous it is before they get in the ringā€.

Weā€™re talking here about basically really retarded people who heads have become so used to being beaten that they somehow think that itā€™s ok.
For the greater good of society and for the safety of these poor misfortunes it needs to be wiped out and banned immediately.

Do you ever let your fella choke you slightly when heā€™s lashing it into you? Isnā€™t that just as dangerous as MMA.

1 Like

@Watchyourtoes how good is this Wonderboy cat?

I watched his fight with Hendricks the other night and it was like nothing Iā€™ve ever seen before. He was something out of a movie. Do you think he can beat Lawler?