Official TFK UFC Thread

I only saw him for the first time when he beat Hendricks aswell but his striking is insane he is a world champion in karate and his kicks are a constant danger of instant KO.Personally I think he would annihilate Robbie as all Lawler loves to do is stand and trade.I get an awful sense of deja vu of Machida with Wonderboy though an il be backing Rory Macdonald to grind him down with a decision win when the time comes.

Drug testing’s a bitch

6 Likes

I saw something somewhere that the lads behind this charade are about to sell the whole thing for $4bn according to ESPN. Vince McMahon will be seething I’d say.

Full story here. They bought it for $2 million.

A few lads at work were telling me mcgregor is buying it as he’s made so much money :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I bet he’s paying the Chinese lads to act as a front.

I.gave a lad a boston crab.when i was. a young fella, it wasnt pretty. Young lads watch this shit on the tv mate and hop up on the hype. @Gilbertine is right. Ffs its being called a sport

1 Like

That was one of the best cards in years last night,Bisping fuckin hell.Brock Lesnar is returning at UFC200 and forum favourite Ariel Helwani has been given a lifetime ban from UFC events for breaking the story before they officially could! :smile:

Yeah it all seem to kick off over night. Journalist banned for doing his job. Strange one.

McGregor Diaz 2 was also announced for UFC 202.

Brock v the Samoan ?? :scream:

Yup Lesnar will take him down straight away,full mount him and pound away until the ref stops it.

Nope. Lesnar will get knocked out.

Not a chance he’s standing up with Hunt! Hunt is woeful against wrestlers.

Sounds like what happened to Tassotti on that park bench

4 Likes

Tassotti.RIP

Did he run into the knife?

He has posted here a few times about being suicidal.

I believe so

Jon Jones pulled from the 200 card.What an absolute cunt feel sorry for DC losing out on the biggest night of his career,no matter what Dana White says you can be sure he’s sick over rescheduling the McGregor-Diaz bout over a press conference!

It was a doping violation and there’s not enough time to complete a full review between now and Saturday apparently. So basically they’re saying that they cannot ascertain in two days if he’s guilty or not. What a load of shite.

John Kavanagh wondered aloud on Twitter if the UFC had any regrets about pulling McGregor over not showing for a press conference and Dana White just replied ‘zero’.

Jones, what a cunt.

DC had him spot on - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vDE1mxWdiM&feature=youtu.be&t=10m18s

3 Likes