Official TFK UFC Thread

Will you be placing a large bet to cover this?

Good luck, mate.

2 Likes

Doubt it pal,was thinking it alright but id have to throw 500 on AJ at 4/5 plus you have the danger of a draw aswell so iā€™m just going to leave it off now if itā€™s meant to be so be it! Ive had a great day either way so happy out.

1 Like

Are draws common in this? The draw is 50-1 and your lad is a very slight underdog.
I reckon youā€™d be silly not to cover 1700.

DC DC DC DC!!! Outstanding from the big man!

3 Likes

Good stuff mate. Nice win. Rumble retiring, emotional scenes. DC is toughest sob in this game.

1 Like

Friend of the forum Daniel"DC"Cormier.

5 Likes

Great punting mate

1 Like

well done

1 Like

Top bombing @Watchyourtoes :clap::clap::clap::clap::ronnyroar:

1 Like

https://youtu.be/51ysP_3oxqs

1 Like

I see one of the leading lights in this scummy sport, a gentleman who calls himself War Machine, was given a life sentence yesterday for kidnapping, battering and sexual assaulting his girlfriend.

I know a rugby player (AIL) who held a woman hostage and repeatedly raped her over 2 days ā€¦ why are you not highlighting that?

Iā€™m interested in whataboutery mate, deal with the issue at hand.

Ok - I think that happened almost two years ago now and he wasnā€™t a leading light - How far do we what the whataboutery to descend ?

Jon Jones - Cormier was an unreal fight the other night,

The finish was technically class and fairly brutal at the same time.

Big John McCarthy was possibly a bit slow stopping it.

cc @Watchyourtoes @ChocolateMice

Big John is the best in the business and DC is a tough cunt, this was a huge grudge fight where a stoppage had to be 100% the correct call.I was gutted for DC he put everything into that fight but some guys just have your measure and Jones has his.

1 Like

Big John ā€˜brain damageā€™ Mccarthy, what u expect. have a look at the mark hunt and miocic fight a slow painful fight 350 strikes to 46. Thatā€™s poor regulations how a ref couldnā€™t stop that is a scandal. Most of them head shots

John Sharp was the ref of that farce not Big John :rollseyes:

I know. I was talking in general about the refs in general there.might as well of been none!