Official TFK UFC Thread

We arguably wouldnt be talking about him right now if he didnt see a niche and act the cunt.

He sells the fight better then anyone.

1 Like

Scumbags

[quote=ā€œgilgamboa, post:1675, topic:17859, full:trueā€]

Am inretested in the mcgregor story though and how he is progressing itā€™s a case study in marketing[/quote]

Playing the heel isnā€™t exactly new to combat sports. Itā€™s kind of new to the UFC but thatā€™s it really.

Round 4 of Woodley-Thompson was fucking insane. How did Wonderboy survive?

https://youtu.be/4kgCxznCWDA?t=16m46s

It was ridiculous from Wonderboy. They talk about him like heā€™s 23, not 33 mind.

I heard some murmurs of Woodley v McGregor; I presume this is some sort of sick, sick joke?

Must be. I think McGregor is determined to squeeze a better deal out of the owners now anyway so it might be a while before he fights again. If he does fight a welterweight Iā€™d love if it was Nick Diaz.

the kinihans are multi millionaires also

good stuff

Disaster the Khabib-Ferguson fight is off.Wonderboy V Woodley 2 should be a cracker though.

Lonely thread these days since the WWE star went quiet.

2 Likes

Please God let Cormier win tonight to give me the greatest days betting of my life!

6 Likes

Your scrawl is awful mate so canā€™t make the odds. What do you stand to win?

Just short of 1700,very tough fight mind. DC is the one guy you want to fight for it though heā€™s a monster.

AJ first rd ko:sunglasses:

Could very well be!

The BJJ gym on the dock road is calling out for you pal.

Already have my blue belt sure!! :joy:

1 Like

Aboy the kid!

Iā€™m only spoofing man! Id know exactly whatā€™s happening when the fight goes to the ground but il leave it to the pros, the thought of having some sweaty fat lad from the sticks trying to mount me doesnā€™t make much appeal!