Olympians/Sports stars You Suspect Are Juiced Up

:smiley:

Greg Rutherford. Hes a ginger FFS.

The nonchalant way he celebrated his ill-gotten victory bore all the hallmarks of a man off his head on drugs.

Dwain Chambers eyes, jesus, still juiced.

Felt sorry for him last night the way his win was squeezed between Jess and Mo’s and he got no attention. Then again maybe they ignored him because he is a ginger.

Alex Schwazer

The British Cycling Team.

Was sitting in the Team GB VIP section at Hyde Park, wearing my Irish jersey, when these pricks showed up followed by the gymnastics medallists.

Needless to say I told them to shut the fuck up while I watched the USA v Canada match.

This is a Woman :o

http://www.london2012.com/mm/Photo/sport/General/01/37/10/37/1371037_M01.jpg

For fuck sake :rolleyes:

Cool story bro

a fucking green, white and orange leotard is probaby what you were dressed up in

Taoufik Makhloufi

1 Like

All those rings gymnasts. All of 'em.

On what basis? He put in a good performance but off a slowish pace he only finished slightly faster than Mo Farah finished the 10k the other night. His run was good, the odd thing was that it won by so much. It wouldn’t have been close to winning any of the last four Olympics.

I dont like the gimp of him.

The BBC commentator has been alluding to this dude being on something.

In athletics, Moroccans have a terrible record for taking drugs. Consequently, Algerians are blamed as well even though their record isn’t any worse than most places from what I can gather.

One of the BBC dudes alluding to it was doing far more impressive things on the track 30 years ago!

People saying he came out of nowhere just haven’t been following the sport closely enough. He’s had a logical progression over the last few years. It’s surprising that he won the Olympics but not that he was capable of running like he did last night.

Castor Semenya

Seriously? They had to test her extensively to determine she was female. Think they would have found anything strange then…

Sent from my HTC Desire S using TFK App