Olympians/Sports stars You Suspect Are Juiced Up

is this tard for real?

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 701505”]

Seriously? They had to test her extensively to determine she was female. Think they would have found anything strange then…

Sent from my HTC Desire S using TFK App[/quote]
Just a man so.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 701507”]
Just a man so.[/quote]

Yes, hence she was running in the heats of the women’s 800m

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 701508”]

Yes, hence she was running in the heats of the women’s 800m[/quote]
That wouldnt make sense mate.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 701509”]
That wouldnt make sense mate.[/quote]

Indeed it would not.

Blue Loyd

http://www.rte.ie/sport/olympics/athletics/2012/0813/333407-shot-put-ostapchuk-stripped-of-gold-medal/

Excellent interview here from 2008 with Angel Heredia who supplied drugs to Marion Jones and Maurice Greene.

http://www.pendlayforum.com/showthread.php?t=6611

Tyson Gay

Usain Bolt

caoimhaoin, im only picking up on this
did 5 jamaicans test positive at their national trials a few weeks back including a few gold medallists?

[quote=“mickee321, post: 801543, member: 367”]caoimhaoin, im only picking up on this
did 5 jamaicans test positive at their national trials a few weeks back including a few gold medallists?[/quote]

Mickee - it’s common knowledge they are all at it. Much like the cycling crowd nobody in Athletics wants to deal with it as he has brought back a bit of glamour.

But they don’t “test” in Jamica, at least not properly. So what they are doing now is hanging a few lads. It’s pathetic really. And it’s half assed. At least baseball decided to enjoy the ride for a while, cycling went into denial, soccer and boxing just lets everyone carry on (thus being on level playing field) but athletics is just smiling away ag us thru its very white teeth.

Asafa Powell now. Hopefully that won’t negatively impact his Carlow physio.

I owe the man €20 but I don’t think I’ll be sending it to him now.

the entire IABA team

Will we hear the same outrage like we see vented on the cyclists?

The venting is well underway, it started in Seoul in '88.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 801554, member: 273”]Mickee - it’s common knowledge they are all at it. Much like the cycling crowd nobody in Athletics wants to deal with it as he has brought back a bit of glamour.

soccer and boxing just lets everyone carry on (thus being on level playing field) but athletics is just smiling away ag us thru its very white teeth.[/quote]
How would that be a level playing field?

When are the Pharmaceutical World athletics championships starting?

What are the chances that Bolt is at it too?