On this day

I take it there was no English grammar test back then

4 Likes

What was that blood sacrifice for again?

Freedom and civilisation

:clap: Best thing ever produced in wexford

moving scenes in Normandy today

2 Likes

The Liberation of Europe, we’ll never see the likes of that operation again

2 Likes

We have the freedom we have today because of what happened on the 6th June 1944

2 Likes

We’d all be speaking German, living in rent controlled apartments and listening to hard house trance if it wasn’t for their sacrifices

You’d be speaking filthy russian only for the Allies, living in some stinking kip

1 Like

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/62439754_10211453898258085_8685542720082542592_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=a101ee015ecedc2200febaedea9b7677&oe=5D97B95F

2 Likes

Indeed

Poland and Hungary only speak Russian now, which backs up your theory

You are one of the great geopolitical minds, mate

Never stop

So true M history should be obligatory end of FFS little snowflakes are bad enough imagine what the bastards would be like if they knew f all about history,the whures would think that them and their ilk made the world the way it is, whilst not perfect ok it’s ok

Lovely commemoration there in Colleville-sur-Mer

1 Like

Theresa May is starting to look a lot better already, she isn’t half as haggard looking now that weight is off her shoulders

Brother was way better, but a hoor for the drink

RTÉ Archives (@RTEArchives) Tweeted:
Ireland’s Top 30
Here’s what was in the singles chart in Ireland this week 40 years ago
(as featured in the RTÉ Guide) https://t.co/QOCpS24MJm

3 Likes

Nice legs Shame about her face :+1::+1::+1::+1: wouldn’t go down too well in p.c. / snow effing flakey Ireland today :laughing:some nice memories flooded back while browsing the list

1 Like

Well done fagan, that’s a beauty. Down to the last tune they’re all class. :medal_sports:

1 Like

It’s an amazing chart in fairness. I could hum 25 of them still.

3 Likes

“New York, London, Paris , Munich. Everyone’s talkin’ Pop music”! Some brilliant tracks there. I even remember the Brian Boru song.

1 Like