On this day

Scarlet for you

1 Like

@anon78624367 was all over this bet.

1 Like

You see this sort of tagging a random poster to try and restart a stale, repetitive argument from one topic on another topic because people have lost all interest in continuing the argument: it’s boring for everyone else. Please refrain from this sort of fuckology.

It’s possible to participate in TFK without making the same point over and over again. It’s even possible to be obnoxious and argumentative and gain all the attention that comes with that but not to pollute every topic with the same tired arguments.

6 Likes

I don’t recall making the point that any poster had backed Braga apart from in my previous post on this thread.

Now if you want to complain about posters making repetitive points, at least point out an instance where it actually happened.

There are many, many instances of such for you to choose from on this forum.

1 Like

Jackie Gleason was born on this day in 1916

3 Likes

Well I had hoped that the whures would be buried over there,but have to hand it to them, played decent football, looking forward to their next outing,last 16 end of the line

1 Like
3 Likes

Of course he wouldn’t make the county team now because he wouldn’t last 5 minutes without getting a red card.

1 Like

The West-Link Bridge, opened in March 1990

1 Like

i remember the work on it. a CPO was issued for the KH under 14 pitch, with a bit more of the land around it.

you’d wonder how much involvement (and kickbacks) liam lawlor had

1 Like
1 Like

Didn’t Dabizas go on and win Euro 2004 with Greece two and a bit years later?

3 Likes

He did, but they shouldn’t let that interfere with their anti foreigner agenda.

The national flag or tricolour was first unfurled on this day in 1848 from the 2nd floor window of the Wolfe Tone club in Waterford by Thomas Francis Meagher.

As Myles Dungan might burble “172 years ago on this day”…H’on the Déise…

3 Likes

Now TG Meagher there was a man👍

Was he related to the lad I referenced? :wink:

1 Like

Don’t k TBH

In 1983 on this day the Fairview Park killers of Declan Flynn were released having been given suspended sentences for manslaughter.

On this day in 1946 85,000 people went to a football match in Bolton, 33 never came home.

Have a bit of that, you orange bastards.

2 Likes