On this day

20 years??!?! I saw her pic come up on Johnny Marr’s timeline and thought she was gone tops 10 years.

1 Like

500 years ago today, 3 January 1521, Pope Leo X excommunicated Martin Luther from the Roman Catholic Church.

1 Like

Martin Luther was a visionary.

Gobshites

35 years ago phil lynott died

10 years ago today.

5 Likes

Time flies

He’d probably be admitted to hospital with Covid after that fall now.

3 Likes

So full of love, sadly missed…

1 Like

Elvis Pressley was born 86 years and my daughter was born 18 years ago. She’s just had her first legal drink🤣

1 Like

Bit early in the day to be starting.

7 Likes

She’s clearly an alcoholic

1 Like

You’ve said it

Didn’t lick it off the ground as they say!

1 Like

She ain’t nothing but a (booze) hound, dawg

Really jammed that pun in there didn’t I?

Happy birthday to your daughter all the same, hope ye make a great day of it

1 Like
11 Likes
2 Likes

It happens and happened but by fuck you’d like to think irrespective of crime against the ppl, that wouldn’t happen again to anyone, if she was a tout no sweat,
But Gerry Adams and Co at the time couldn’t have known what she was up to or not, and another more important fact that’s been overlooked by most,
SHE SHOULDN’T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PASS ANYTHING On, in other words provo security in divis etc was appallingly bad,
And probably whacked her to officially show that we’ve got and fixed a leak, total crap obviously.
On a side note Franco Hegarty was whacked on McGuinness orders even though half of Derry at the time and since acknowledged that he was sacrificed, along with 2low level touts in Derry including a mentally challenged young man in the waterside