Only the 2022 National Hurling League? Only the Allianz 2022 National Hurling League

Lovely South Limerick Ballyagran accent there on Darragh Fitzgibbon

2 Likes

I must tip my hat to Lehane. I wouldnā€™t have brought him even on the panel, but heā€™s flying it. Itā€™s great to see Fitz hit the form heā€™s capable of too, what a player.

2 Likes

Fitzgibbon finished both halves well whilst being quiet in between

They are rattled

Lehane has the brain & hands. Just need him to assert himself properly.

He should have buried his goal chance too it should be noted, you have to bounce those in front of likes of Murphy

@AlanHQ , do you still hold this opinion?

4 Likes

Fuck them

Youā€™ve kept that one in your pocket a long time. In fairness, it was a absolutely brutal shout, Joyce has been a nailed on Cork senior with 5 years. He has everything.

1 Like

Bookmarked.

Thereā€™s a thread for that sort of thing.

Brutal shout from one of our own.

They cant handle this new Cork wave

1 Like

:blush::blush::clap:

Eoin Murphy will still get the All-Star.

1 Like

Scenes eerily reminiscent to those in Nowlan Park on that Sunday in May 2013.

Thurles presumably in pole position prime for the final? Although God knows when Wexford last won a match of significance there. :thinking:

Delighted for Lehane, great to see him smiling on the field.

His last year with Cork he looked dejected leaving the field every match.

3 Likes

He probably made more saves tonight than Nicky will have to for the rest of the championship.

:laughing: :laughing:

But But But he pulls off great saves though

1 Like

Think we may have beaten Dublin in 2002 in a Leinster semi-final in Thurles. Possibly a win there in the league against Tipp in 2005 too when Nigel Higgins did untold. Actually a win against Clare in a Division 2 league final in 2010 too. Nothing in recent times that springs to mind.