Only the 2022 National Hurling League? Only the Allianz 2022 National Hurling League

I thought they were brothers?

Separated at birth

1 Like

I told ye. Went down there with the third team and walked all over the cunts.
Hup.

1 Like

Lolz

1 Like

Top notch content

A great night. Even a few pinteens in Na Piarsaigh clubhouse (a lovely setup).

2 Likes

Gearoid Hegarty has trigged some reaction on social media.

Quite over the top really

I guess heā€™s walking a fine line in a lot of games and that irks a lot of people.

Canā€™t have any complaints with the red but Cooney should have seen yellow for the shoulder into the chest that kicked it all off.

1 Like

True but Iā€™d say most lads would react like that if they had that many lads hanging off them or little sly digs

Fair play to Galway, we are up against it now.

The were outstanding with that xtra man. And Henry fair play, talking about a revolution.

Ps Sean Finn is the Greatest corner back to ever play the game. Kyler has a way about him too

He would definitely be in the conversation. He was hurler of the year for me last year.

1 Like

What he did last night wouldnt make his highlight reel of filth id say in fairness. Wasnā€™t much in itā€¦ But lie down with dogsā€¦

It was coming. Better now than in Munster.

2 Likes

I thought it was interesting that Limerick brought on Hannon once that tramp was sent off, there was a clear shift at the back and Dan Morrissey had less cover for Whelan. Hayes came further back too.

Conor Cooney was excellent and old legs Burke hit excellent ball when he came in. Eanna Burke left a lot of scores on the field. Galways goalie had a tendency to find Limerick lads in space off puckouts in the first half, not sure what was going on there

Things donā€™t go on forever lads. Remember the good times

1 Like

Theyā€™re not even cousins would you believe.

Ɖamon Grimes, Limerick Captain in 1973 and HOTY that year I think (before my time) is Adam Englishā€™s Granduncle.

2 Likes

Adam Englishā€™s father is Richie English, a Tipptown man.

Hego has really upset a few lads over the last few years, itā€™s unreal to see the spite boil over.

1 Like