Only the 2022 National Hurling League? Only the Allianz 2022 National Hurling League

Waterford got an awful fright off Kerry the following week, I was pally with Dave Bennett that time through a mutual friend, an Abbeyside man

They did indeed. Big Dan pulled us through. Kerry had no fear of Waterford in those days.

Was there a fella playing for Kerry called Richard Gentleman in that game?

There was.

His brother kevin is living below waterford

Fair play to the Cork crowd for calling out the ā€œsimulationā€

Hurled corner back for Roanmore for a few years, a hardy boy

3 Likes

Who honestly picks these teams? Oā€™ Flynn at wing back.

1 Like

Donā€™t mate. Just donā€™t.

1 Like

Hopefully he is cleared. And hopefully the two of them have a right cut off it. No point at all holding anything back IMO

:rollseyes: .

Confidence baii!

They donā€™t even want to win it Shur :joy:

Big screen in Charleville

Wonā€™t last long

Just to clear something up as the village weirdo seems intent on making something of it
Everybody invested in Cork hurling, players, supporters etc will want them to win the league, no matter the opposition.
But management in particular will want a test against the best that Waterford can throw at them, if Gleeson was to play thereā€™d be no complaints.
The league is grand but itā€™s in the hapenny place compared with the Munster Championship

1 Like

Explainingā€¦.

Yes,
Some freak is trying to get mileage out of something I didnā€™t say, as I donā€™t wish to engage with him directly because heā€™s nothing but a cunt Iā€™ll do it this way

In fairness it would be great for the game if Cork won the league

There could be some great scenes with a smiling Mike Ashley posing for pictures with players and management, and the trophy obviously, on the pitch and in the dressing room after.

2 Likes