Only the 2022 National Hurling League? Only the Allianz 2022 National Hurling League

No one would begrudge Hoggy a national title.

4 Likes

They love their hurling down there as much as other counties

3 Likes

He’s been a great servant of the game. It’d be a shame for him to retire without a national honour the way Brendan Murtagh did.

4 Likes

Did a fella not say earlier that they wouldn’t even rec a National League below in Cork?

He’s bullying again.

Mate, go easy on the mini essays. It doesn’t really matter, it’s only a bit of a distraction, you really shouldn’t be this attached to a sporting team that you don’t have a direct connection to, it’s weird behaviour. Just enjoy it, enjoy the BANTER

1 Like

Glorified challenge matches

Nobody will remember the league in the sweltering rain in the championship.

The winners will. Long after tthe swelter dries out, long after the blood is washed away, long after the body can perform any longer, he’ll remember the day he won the 2022 Allianz National Hurling League.

Only the league? Only the Allianz Hurling League.

In 2018 limerick had a good league and had good momentum built up going into championship. If you take limerick out of it really is wide open so anybody that can get momentum going will go far in the championship.

Limerick won that Munster league in January of 2018 and 10 of the starting team started the all Ireland.

1 Like

Brendan has 3 Christy Ring medals and an NHL Division 2 title

2 Likes

I stand corrected.

1 Like

I’ve 1 ticket going for Ardan O Riain on Saturday if anyone wants it.

Were you able to get a football finals aswell? Or was it one ticket for either.

Just the hurling finals.

1 Like

I’m hearing Stephen Bennett is back for the league final and Iarlaith Daly is out.

O’Mahony and Daire O’Leary out for Cork I think. Should be Cahalane at 3 and Downey at 5 so.

A Timmy O’Mahonyless Cork is only half a team, this whole thing is turning into a giant waste of time :man_shrugging:

They could get bill cooper back.

Jaysus they’d be unstoppable.