Opinion: Tj Reid

Narcissism is a major component of the snowflake generation.

1 Like

Do you follow Barry John Keaneā€™s ex on Instagram? :fire:

Nope I donā€™t really anybody I donā€™t know bar kate Upton, Kendall Jenner and meg Nicholls.

Sheā€™s worth a look anyway, but like you said always promoting and blagging free stuff. Fair play to her

Thereā€™s a heap of girls I know at it. Like girls not even that great modelling stuff and advertising stuff. Itā€™s mad. They get some abuse though too for it.

She has it locked down now anyway

What an absolute cunt.

Definitely a poster here based on previous tweets.

Also, dry robes seem to wind him up big time cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Wowzers

Bad bastard. Some right fucking sickos out there

Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again, Twitter is an absolute fucking cesspit.

7 Likes

I donā€™t see the issue if she was wearing protection.

She did with me anyway

4 Likes

A prudent girl.

4 Likes

Clearly not.

A right nasty thing to post

I think someone posted during the kk match about something along these lines received by WhatsApp, but it was lost in the excitement of the Waterford comeback.

Overrated

Himself and Richie Hogan basically won them that all-Ireland in 2015. Heā€™s been tremendous the past 6 or 7 years. Although he did struggle to break into an admittedly star studded team initially. Not sure Iā€™d rank him as the greatest of the past 40 years like John Mullane has. On a side note Ger Loughnane was spot on when he called 3 in a row chasing Kilkenny functional in spring 2016. Ger knew.

1 Like

Cody finally got his five in a row. Five campaigns without an AI

1 Like