OTB (Off The Ball)

+1. It’s annoying when that “Tipp Tipp Tipp” chant is inflicted on you when their county team has your own county on the run, but they’re generally a tremendous bunch. Very sound people. Beautiful women. Excellent dancers.

5 Likes

Tipperary are despised by everyone - that will never change.

2 Likes

I stopped for lunch in Mikey Ryan’s in Cashel on my way back to Dublin from Cork recently and I thought to myself…gees Tipp is a great place.

2 Likes

I remarked not so long ago on this. The countryside of Tipperary is stunning and much overlooked. A great rebel county to boot, Ireland is in great debt to the county of Tipperary.

3 Likes

That’s not an opinion you’d hear from too many people… I categorically 100% refute your claim but I will defend your right to hold this outrageous opinion to the death.

This we can agree on.

Their neighbours are bitter and jealous, like Tyrone’s neighbours.

3 Likes

What would Tyrone’s neighbours have to be jealous of?

Are you okay?

I take it you’ve never been to Tipp?

I had an incredible lunch of lamb chops in cafe Hans recently, Tipp is a great spot

Oddly enough the Limerick crowd appear to despise everybody

The fact that we are the kingpins of Ulster football. Look at the hatred of the Derry lads, it festers inside them.

I went out with a girl from Tipp.

5 Likes

Donegal are the Ulster Champions

Sorry to hear that mate.

My beloved grandmother - who I was very close to … she called me over on her death bed to say good bye and her last words to me were pretty much - Dont ever trust anyone from Tipperary… I have found these words to hold very true the older I have gotten in life.

9 Likes

So they are. Tyrone are generally the last Ulster team standing in the AI series however.

1 Like

No one is disputing the fact that Tipp women are special. I think it’s the way they handle their tragic circumstances that makes them so.

I did get burned but that’s just life. I wouldn’t let one hussy cloud my judgement.

2 Likes

If you ever want to talk about it i’m here for you pal.

Generally? Could you be a bit more specific?