OTB (Off The Ball)

Hope all is well with the family chief

2 Likes

You too bro

1 Like

The OTB lads from what I heard tonight are really driving the “Kenny now” agenda and why can’t we play like this all the time shtick. Ignoring that Denmark were happy to play for a draw and the limitations of the Irish team about last night’s performance. Breen eviscerated the cunts there. Very amusing.

1 Like

that gimp gilroy spent 5 minutes asking/saying that the issue with mccarthy is that he hasnt come out and told the fans what his plan/philosophy is.

wtf?

Gilroy is the kind of cunt that would do well around here. Arguing with everyone and shouting over them all the time with not much to say at all

2 Likes

The bit at the end where he tries to lecture Breen about McCarthy’s Sunderland being relegated from the premier league not realising Breen was part of that squad.

Gilroy is a clown shoe

9 Likes

GOOD.

shower of cunts.

1 Like

A real kicking a man when he’s down effort from the Off the Ball presenters yesterday.

They seem to expecting the same style of football and results from a team which is game but limited as a team that had Roy and Robbie Keane, Damien Duff, and a clatter of other established Premier League players. Bizarre logic

That team had Roy Keane in it
I know Ger, I was there

2 Likes

These OTB lads are everything that’s wrong with football. The kind of fellas that think they are experts because they went to a Dortmund match once and now think Glenn Whelhan can be Marco Reus if only the manage would “empower him to play football” or some other bullshit.

Arguing about how “expansive” Stephen Kenny will be because they’ve seen the highlights of a few Dundalk matches (when he had by far the best squad in the league and it made sense to play that way, and the biggest budget) and think it’ll translate to Ireland no problem

11 Likes

I was listening to Spock on the radio this morning talking about some underage soccer match. The senior pros will make mincemeat of him.

Wasnt it Gilroy who did an interview with Lance Armstrong a few years ago.That went well.

1 Like

#TeamofUs?

Lance wasn’t having any of it.

1 Like

And read The athletic and zonal marking

1 Like

We have plenty of those here

I read a few articles by Zonal Marking circa 2010/2011

Lo and behold, The Athletic tracked me down to see how they had influenced my understanding of football

There seems to be a lot of second captains around here

Anyone got a link to Don Davis interview from the GPA Balance 2020 conference?

Here’s a nice picture

He’s in this somewhere

1 Like