OTB (Off The Ball)

Don is now team chaplain for the patriots imagine. Good old Bill let’s cheat and pray at the same time

1 Like

Might be more suited to the confessions thread but I’ve enjoyed listening to Damien Delaney on Off the Ball recently.

1 Like

I’m the same, think he’s decent. Just gives his honest opinion, no real PC shit with him.

1 Like

Yeah he’s not the worst but you can see why he fell out with O’Neill and Keane at the same time. A prickly character at times I’d say.

Agree rating. Apple of my eye and Canadian Geese are great tunes

3 Likes

Two wankers.

2 Likes

That ginge from OTB has very sharp and threateningly angled eyebrows.

2 Likes

Sheehan is a needy bastard.

1 Like

What’s more odious? An Off the ball reporter or a Mayo county board executive member? Two cheeks of the same arse

Starting to think he’s a bit of a smarmy bolox myself too.

He’s the sort of cunt who will make a name for himself off of this. They gave him exactly what he wanted. The average intelligence of your typical GAA PRO wouldn’t be the highest.

Still higher than yours though

1 Like

I remember seeing one of the clips from that night, the lads were laughing at him standing outside and making his videos. Gobshite stuff.

1 Like

He was seething here

1 Like

link please

What was the original clip Sheahan put up, that has irked the PRO?

Like most of those OTB lads he seems indoctrinated in the world of bantz and considers himself a bit of a personality and social media influencer. I’m tentatively giving my support to Mayo here.

Risteard Cooper’s impersonations of Sheahan during the rugby World Cup were spot on.

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/offtheball/videos/572317726584559/?vh=e

gilroy blocked me on twitter because I called him an odious cunt.

7 Likes