OTB (Off The Ball)

Wally softened the Kanners coughs. They never saw him coming.

As a front of 3 adults they had no way of dealing with him. He tore up the blueprint.
Must have been some type of a reverse ferret chokehold jijitsu type manoeuvre. Nearly crashed the car due to the inanity of it all.

He had a low centre of gravity, they didnt know what to do with him.

97 yeah, I find both English and Molloy fucking insufferable, just like the whole Lions concept

2 Likes

They are both hard work agreed . The Lions “concept “ is very simple . It makes money

Pity yer man Eoin Sheehan wasn’t left stranded another while.

The Irish sports media is some circle jerk

4 Likes

Was he one of the second captains originally? The second captains has seriously dropped off. They nearly dedicate a show to discuss what happened on sky’s super Sunday studio.

You know you’ve really made it when you go from Balls to The 42.

3 Likes

Balls, SportsJoe, Pundit Arena, The 42, OTB, Second Captains, along with your traditional print media. Is there really a need for it all?

I think he was on OTB when the Second Captains were there

It’s horrific.

Sport journalism really is an insidious little clique in the free state. Half of them know absolutely nothing about, if you’ve ever read a Ken Early article it should be abundantly clear that the guy never kicked a ball in his life.

3 Likes

You should listen to their podcast on the cup final Sunday. There was two league of Ireland fans who are Journalists as well I think.

I don’t know their names but one was a pats fan and the other was a bohs fan.

One of the lads mentioned getting the luas without paying for it.

The utter silence from early was amusing.

Paul Kimmage is probably the only one you’d have some respect for. The likes of Joe Molloy or Gilroy treat him as a figure of fun, however

1 Like

Ireland really lacks a footballing journalist with the gravitas and knowledge of James Horncastle.

cc @mickee321

1 Like

The totally football European podcast is a great listen. The French chap is easily wound up.

1 Like

Was he?

There are no journalists any more, merely ‘content producers’.

1 Like

David Sneyd & some bohs hipster