OTB (Off The Ball)

Is Mary Aiken paid by the Kremlin?

You’d want to be some weak willed Cunt to use it

Again, a classic example of modern society. A no mark TD trying to grab a few votes for himself by trying to get a young lass put out of work. What an utter fucking cunt.

5 Likes

Yet the line has been espoused without any comment at all that “all men are potential rapists”. What would you say to this?
Wanna get a coffee late morning btw? I’ll pick you up.

Unless “immigrants” are a race, it isn’t racist.

She’s a Cyber Psychology Professor. I’m guessing she knows her onions.

You’re using Labane style semantics. Vilifying immigrants is racist.

As a man, I’d say that’s correct.

I thought she was about 19 tbh.

Oh come on you’re better than that.

God be with the days when OTB was filling their air time with discussion about what a half volley is.

2 Likes

All these goons tripping over themselves to get the click bait is fcukin pathetic … they build people up just to bring them down with the same alacrity…

2 Likes

Have you any comment on the “all men are potential rapists” statement freely banded about?

Kellie waded into the click bait she saw on her social media, came out with some click bait of her own, and then found herself way out of her depth when asked to explain.

The perils of the internet.

Don’t let your keyboard write cheques your brain can’t cash.

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned in here yet but I’ve tried warn people about Irish Twitter being a nawful place.

4 Likes

No more Declan Drake singing in a foghorn voice as Ollie Byrne danced around Tolka Park as Shelbourne were taking taking down crack Croatian sides.

Nearly as bad as Irish Tatler.

And learn to stand up to rogue tradesmen.

Not even a TD

I just don’t get why she didn’t answer the question with what she released last night.
If she had it all dealt with previously and issued apologies sure that would have done.
She tried to be evasive and for once an interviewer didn’t just leave it and move on. It became a bit of a car crash then.