OTB (Off The Ball)

:rofl:
Same thing alright

Back to playing the victim

Because I’m sound I’ll split the task, 20 is your number, I don’t know who you have in mind, so you list the 20 and I’ll categorize them based on my knowledge of their persona :+1:

Bizarre even for TFK

@backinatracksuit is promoting labeling of posters, this is a new low and it’s very disappointing really.

He accused me of being as bad as Kellie Harrington :joy:

As a new user of 4 years I am only allowed mention two (2) posters in a post. But I counted to 15 vocally woke posters n my head very quickly. Includung the bishop and high priests.

I think you’d struggle to get to 15 vocally anti-woke posters, but off you go.

Ah that’s priceless in fairness :joy:

You don’t have to @ them

How is Kellie Harrington bad? She wrote a hasrt and badly worded tweet and quickly deleted it. She issued a statement to apologize for any hurt caused.

What do you think should hapoen now? Public flogging? Marched through the streets to throw fruit at her?

She’s not ‘bad’

You tried to make out that I was being evasive by comparing me to her. :man_shrugging:

I have an awful lot of time for Kellie, I felt it would have been in her best interests to deal with that thing the other day seeing as she had deleted the tweet, her demeanor was poor but we all have bad days

Poor Kellie may aswell have a cap with a Totenkopf on it now.

Good thinking, you must be a teacher.
The bishop: bandage
The 3 high priests: cheasty, glas, mike hunt
The followers/flock, harry, yourself, farmer, fagan, selfidh giant/corncrake/raven, etc, caulifloweredneanderthal, Juhniallio, rocko, arthur, croppy, Julio_Geordio

There’s 15 off the top of my head

Nice list, I wouldn’t consider myself woke in the least but I know where I stand here, I’m sure most in that list would agree.
Are you suggesting that that list contains 15 of the top 20 political posters here?

Anyway I’m not really comfortable with the public side of this, I made a general point
I’ll PM you my list later, I’m about to have dinner and then a basketball match

Meme Reaction GIF

12 Likes

So you made a claim and are now running away from it when challenged.

Sounds like what you were accusing kellie of doing.

And no, you have to come up with a list of at least 25-30, as your claim is “way more anti-woke” posters

You were demanding she apologize within 2 minutes of the interview going up here. You and harry and Mike Hunt were rabid with rage.

1 Like

I’ve sent you the list, you can put it up, i don’t want to

Put it up you cowardly cunt.

1 Like

It’s a standard far-right tactics to label moderate reasonable voices “extreme left” or “woke” or other such nonsense. Does anyone other than curmudgeons or far righties ever use the word “woke”?

You’ve just used it twice there.

2 Likes

@Horsebox apparently is an anti-woke warrior.

TNH