OTB (Off The Ball)

The story Murphy told a story about Tommy Walsh has to be one of my favourites ever.

Kk not going that great and at a review after a game Tommy Walsh says I think the problem is there’s no spirit in the forwards. Everyone shocked, Shefflin and the rest look around at him, Walsh keeps the head down and says nothing after that. Next training the forwards flake the shit out of Walsh, recovery session after Tommy is covered in cuts and bruises and pipes up delighted, “we’re back!”

13 Likes

Was there myself. Great panel. I’d listen to Tommy Walsh all day.

6 Likes

Tommy’s a great fella to listen to

11 Likes

Even Canning was unusually mighty craic on his segment absolutely rinsing the piss outta Skehill. Great work by all.

1 Like
3 Likes

Will comes across the finest but really needs to do a John Duggan and put an effort into his physical fitness.

Duggan is a prick

1 Like

Did Woolie have a live show?

Tommy was one of the great gaa internetters. Shame he had to go offline for Cody

4 Likes

Wollie’s on this evening Liberty Hall did’nt make it !!

He was notorious on AFR wasn’t it?

Liberty Hall didn’t make it ?

What was his handle again, “paddy macs tractor” or something like that?

Was on in Liberty Hall theatre did’nt go.

Johnny Mac. He had an awful set on inistiougeman.

3 Likes

Looks like JD relapsed though?

He’s grand but he has an awful habit of making a point and then expanding on it for the next 5 mins without saying anything useful.

Cannong has been decent on any medium. Would love to see a bit more of Brendan Maher based on his few apearances last year. Bubbles is another shoe-in for the punditry long haul after his stirling work for GAA Go this year.

1 Like

Murphy surprised me watching the roadshow, he was better in person than on the podcast. He actually had some good auld yarns. Tommy Walsh of course was golden and he made it.

Informative. I’d imagine he was winding lads up brilliantly. How did lads figure out it was him?