OTB (Off The Ball)

Same way they figured out who woolie was here

Joe was very witty I taught. I’d say they’d had some craic during those years eating pizzas in apache and drinking in the Icon during those years.

3 Likes

That was a very enjoyable show. Heard a few of the yarns before but they picked the guests well. JC came across well.

1 Like

Ya they should refrain from using stories that were previously told on the podcast.

Carey comes across as a gent too and as said, Tommy is priceless.

1 Like

You’d want to be fair precious not to enjoy Joe eviscerating that shower of cunts

1 Like

It beggars belief Tommy isn’t on rte. He ticks every box for a pundit except hes not controversial. Which makes him even better from an rte perspective.

3 Likes

James O’Donoghue is a very good pundit. Cocky enough to express an actual opinion but seems sound and a bit of craic.

3 Likes

Going behind a paywall

1 Like

Tenner a month…will be a massive loss to the podcast roster but no way would I pay that

1 Like

It’s very difficult because it’s not much but when you pay for so much it adds up.

Compared to 2nd capts who do less quantity and more deep dive quality a lot of what OTB do is good but readily available elsewhere

Imo second captains is good value.

Compare to say a paper which is probably two euro a day.

1 Like

People are going to pay to listen to Ger Gilroy? Seriously?

17 Likes

I’ll miss it. I enjoyed some of their stuff lately. The “A Slight Tangent” section is lovely easy listening and I like the hurling pod too.

But, yeah, too much.

1 Like

I read that in ger gilroys voice

4 Likes

The big question is whether the Dad Cast is included in the 10 blips?

2 Likes

I enjoy dipping in and out of OTB but at €10 a month it has to be a no from me. Hoping to cut back on subscriptions if anything.

Pay 10 euros to listen to him.ask a question thst takes 10 mins

“I understand there will be a grieving process for some people” what a dick

9 Likes

And the crappy quiz

1 Like