OTB (Off The Ball)

You’re 12k short on Woolie’s paying disciples there.

Molloy will be snapped up by the BBC any day now.

First they came for Philly McMahon, now Joe. Where will it end?

Less whatever they lose in sponsorship from having such a reduced regular audience

Their rugby coverage isn’t that good. They generally have 2 regular shows a week on Monday night and Wednesday night and Fiona Hayes is generally on one of those nights and the radio goes off when she comes on.

From what I can see the tenner a month is to be able to listen back to the live radio you missed and to listen to their dedicated podcasts like Golf weekly which I’ve never listened to, the Dad podcast (fuck off) and the football and hurling podcast which are both good but there’ll be nothing for them to talk about for 6 months.

Best of luck to them but they won’t be getting my money for that content.

Its only money.

How much would the lads be getting for the football and hurling podcasts?

How many subscribers has wooly? Got a loan of a log in to listen to Seamus Flanagan there. Was an alright interview. Paul says this, Paul’s tells us that. Poor Kiely didn’t get a mention

1 Like

I have a confession to make regarding Woolie.

I paid two fivers last December and January when the Club season was in full swing. Christy O’Connor used be on and wasnt too bad. He also had a few interviews with Enda Gormley and others from Clubs involved.

Then the Thursday after the Club Final he had Brendan Devenney rabbiting on about Donegal Football ahead of the National League and I pulled the plug immediately.

1 Like

If? You reckon they wont?

I truly cant understand a word Devenney is saying. Its like he’s speaking in tongues.

4 Likes

I will next year. What’s he gonna fill the next few months with.

Just take my money

Bitching about Portlaoises downfall and Damien talking shape.

Fucking hell he’s minting it

Is it not under 4K?

I thought so