OTB (Off The Ball)

Michael Lyster on here and you wouldn’t have a clue who it is, the voice is completely different :man_shrugging:

:grinning:

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Rassie is a very smart man.

I wouldn’t poke the bear if I was gilroy.

3 Likes

That’s the same Gilroy who suggested resting players against Scotland to avoid France if they lost to New Zealand at the outset of the tournament. The Irish Media, Joe Molloy (on Virgin) and the OTB crew in particular have shown Scotland no respect. We need to be careful. We’re the better team but upsets and freak results happen in sport. That’s the beauty of it.

2 Likes

Fucking hell, that’s a headshot. I need to bump a thread

Rassie will win over the entire nation of Ireland if he keeps slating that cunt Gilroy

3 Likes

Rassie will never be forgotten in Munster for how he handled the passing of Foley. No matter how it ended he showed his class and humanity then when he was still a v young man

10 Likes

Rassie badly rattled.

What’s the context here? What’s Gilroy at?

Has anyone paid for this? Does anyone know how they are getting on?

Kimmage ripped them apart on the second captains

I’m already up for them if we have a rematch after that.

The OTB fanboys are fucking clueless. Best avoided.

1 Like

Was Gilroy one of the presenters who completely dismissed wales a few years ago? And he accuses a World Cup winning coach and player of being arrogant!!’

Self-awareness is not big with the OTB lads.

1 Like

I know plenty of Rassie critics from his departure at Munster but nobody would turn down the offer he got from South Africa. It looks like his departure even helped Munster find the absolute best man for the job in Rowntree. People fall for his persona too easily when deep down it’s very carefully crafted to generate success.

2 Likes

How so?

Rowntree probably wouldn’t have been given a chance if Rassie or Nienaber were still there. There’s nothing to say the latter would’ve been able to deliver a League title either.

1 Like

Seems a bit of a stretch of a connection to draw.

1 Like

I’d disagree with you but each their own.