OTB (Off The Ball)

Gutter journalism again. A young prodigy from a county thats fallen down and on the way back up, they go out of their way for a gotcha.

Cunts

1 Like

No wonder we have no personalities in the GAA or sports in general. We’re afraid for them to be asked a question about anything

I’ll have her washed and sent to your quarters

1 Like

Can you be a prodigy in thw 16th most popular sport?

1 Like

Adam was promised the ride,that’s the only logical reason he went.Simples.

1 Like

She’s coming for Joanne’s job!

I am not sure why so many people are wanking off about a standard interview by one of those Off The Ball talking heads.

To be fair their was nothing wrong with asking her about it,she got all uppity and handled it very badly.That was about it.

Screeney could work this towards becoming a headbanger idol.

Seriously, are we suggesting that the young fella should never have to listen to that question? That’s incredible snowflakery

Have you seen her?

Harmless enough stuff ffs.

It’s not like the stitch up job done to Kellie

Huh?

I am not saying that there was anything wrong with asking it, or that she didn’t got uppity, but comments such as ‘proper journalism’ are well overstated for what was a standard question to ask and follow up on.

1 Like

Might just be me but it came across like he was tipped off it was gonna be asked about it in the interview. She guided his response a bit too to make it a bit easier on him and bail him out.

1 Like

It’s a justified question to be fair. Why should she not be able to ask it? It’s completely unheard of for an intercounty player to go on holidays during the week of their most important game of the season.

1 Like

I mean anyone would think he’s an amateur!

It wasn’t their most important game, but your point stands. It was a very strange thing to do. To think he wouldnt be asked about it is bizarre. Lads going on about amateur status and he there getting a few bob is even funnier.

He’s been done up a kipper. God help Aisling if she comes at the limerick lads …

1 Like

He’s playing top level sport doing a paid interview for AIB? If he wants to go on holidays during the intercounty season don’t play high level sport. Fairly simple. Completely unheard of for an intercounty player to go on holidays during the season. Completely justified line of questioning.

2 Likes

its his hobby mate

its the 16th most popular sport in ireland

calm down