OTB (Off The Ball)

You dont want to hear about his dog?

TFK EXCLUSIVE

Gizzy Lyng to be name presenter of Off the Ball in the coming weeks…

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 773528, member: 348”]TFK EXCLUSIVE

Gizzy Lyng to be name presenter of Off the Ball in the coming weeks…[/quote]

Does he talk like he’s from Wexford?

yes he does talk in a sophisiticated and urbane manner.

next question

I turned off the podcast after 15 mins… soon as Murph started talking about the dog.

FUCK OFF.

I found myself listening to the Rte 2 version tonight. Which was tolerable until Michael Corcoran interviewed Paul O’Connell. Then it was just embarrassing.

An unbelievable pair of cunts.

Jaysus, leaving Newstalk has really worked out well for the lads, hasn’t it? I mean the Podcast thing is just on everyone’s lips these days.

Had a listen to Monday evenings hurling analysis…

Of course Joe had a perfect chance to nail Daithi Regan on his constant talking up of this Tipp team. He has been spouting shit about them all year.

Anyway, Joe said nothing.

I listen to the podcasts on the way to work and there is a decent interview from the second hour of Monday night’s show with Eoman Zayed.
Eamo is currently in Lidya preparing for their WC qualifiers and gave a nice insight into what football is like over there and the trials of playing club football in Iran

In general i thin the show has come on leaps and bounds since the other fellas left, the start of the GAA season has probably helped as well ,

[quote=“mickee321, post: 785498, member: 367”]I listen to the podcasts on the way to work and there is a decent interview from the second hour of Monday night’s show with Eoman Zayed.
Eamo is currently in Lidya preparing for their WC qualifiers and gave a nice insight into what football is like over there and the trials of playing club football in Iran

In general i thin the show has come on leaps and bounds since the other fellas left, the start of the GAA season has probably helped as well ,[/quote]

Eamo?

Are you adopting similar behaviour to Munster ‘fans’ back in the day when they referred to Jim Williams or some other foreign lad by an Irish type name?

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 785514, member: 24”]Eamo?

Are you adopting similar behaviour to Munster ‘fans’ back in the day when they referred to Jim Williams or some other foreign lad by an Irish type name?[/quote]

:eek::eek:

Are you adopting similar behaviour to Munster ‘fans’ back in the day when they referred to Jim Williams or some other foreign lad by an Irish type name?[/quote]

excuse me?

Ah here

:popcorn:

Is there a log thread for stupid posts?

farmer, farmer, farmer, farmer…:confused:

What in the name of fuck is farmer on about.

What the heck?

Farmer enduring a tough couple of days :oops:

ive thought about farmers post and the only conclusion is that we are in the early stages of a rebrand

there can be no other explanation