OTB (Off The Ball)

I’m sure he is Fagan, I just wasn’t expecting that

Not sure why you wouldn’t expect that. Have you never seen him at a match?

Of course, its merely an observation fagan. Such is life.

No, this is the image I have if him, it just doesn’t fit with the voice I just heard
[ATTACH=full]2569[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 1113217, member: 110”]No, this is the image I have if him, it just doesn’t fit with the voice I just heard
[ATTACH=full]2569[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

You are from Kilkenny, right? and you would follow hurling, yes?

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 1113217, member: 110”]No, this is the image I have if him, it just doesn’t fit with the voice I just heard
[ATTACH=full]2569[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Have a look for a full sized picture of him. You insensitive prick

Full sized is a fairly insensitive phrase to use in this context.

My apologies to Enda McEvoy if I offended him or any other sensitive folk around here

Fran trying to act the big man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Vdq2j-qhE

I always thought that Cian Murtagh sounded like a bit of a jumped up cunt. That video just copper fastens my view. Fucking sunglasses.

Nathan Murphy also strikes me as a gimp.

Parkinson is harmless enough, bit of an ape but I think he is an alright sort, by and large.

Who was your man from Dicksboro? The only lad there that ever hurled I’d say

Kieran Cuddihy?

He was the only one that was able to swing the Hurley properly. How could you take any of the rest of them seriously when talking about hurling when they can’t even hold it right

1 Like

I think he played county u21. Definitely played in a senior county final.

Sister Joanne is the 400m athlete who went to Olympics, etc, and another sister has run for Ireland too

informative

That Leitrim fella looked fair handy.

Shortened the grip on the hurl and all.

Great to hear Shane Lowry is still the same happy go lucky guy despite the online abuse. Says he loves Ireland. What a nice young man.

I like off the ball at the moment. Those other gimps that left are no loss.

2 Likes

It is miles better now. Wonder are ‘murph’ and that oddball early drawing the labour yet