OTB (Off The Ball)

Interim World Champion.

Maybe.

Maybe I just hate the cunts who text Off The Ball and drive its content.

Anyone who texts a radio show needs slapping tbf.

3 Likes

The ‘belt’ he ‘won’ didn’t exist 3 weeks ago

2 Likes

that’s a clamping :smiley:

2 Likes

I hadn’t really noticed before but that chap they call woolly is a bit shit isn’t he?

And ?

And stop acting the cunt like a good lad

How is this acting like a cunt? Whats your point?

Do you really want to do this?

He’s not a ‘world champion’. They made the belt up for the fight so that all the mugs who’d flown to Vegas to watch the fight still had something to go and see. Marketing 101. He’s no more a world champion than you or I are. I know you’re only on the wind up anyway but sure carry on.

He is an interim champion. Thats the title given to him. There are interim champions in other sports, its generally a common thing in combat sport. Watch the Break made your point long before you arrived and the correction was made. What are you trying to rail against here? I dont give a fuck about UFC, but I say fair fucks to McGregor. What on earth are you trying to prove?

FFS :joy:

I think it’s fairly obvious what @Mac is trying to say here

If the interim champion gets injured could we end up with two interim champions?

1 Like

@myboyblue was obviously looking for a row and I was the bigger person and walked away. He must have mistaken me for someone like @glasagusban who always has to say their piece.

Harsh @mac, there’s no way you’re that dogshit stupid, I’d never mistake you for @glasagusban.

Enjoy your day buddy.

1 Like

I certainly not do always have to have my say.

:wink:

Heard a bit of this last night blue. Your boy is a lazy imbecile and delighting in it. Can’t be arsed even reading the sports pages. Oh the ‘banter’ was sensational.

He’s mugged you rightly off so. Who needs the sports pages when you know it all.

I popped into the reservoir the other day to see how they were taking the Gavin imterview, he has the wound up to the last :clap:

I don’t listen to Off The Ball but Colm Parkinson is a class A clown.

I read somewhere (Indo probably) that he was criticising the Laois performance vs Antrim. It turned out that he wasn’t even at the game. Great Laois GAA man is Parkinson