OTB (Off The Ball)

5 hours per year is closer to the mark, I’d say.

:rollseyes:

1 Like

What does it matter. It’s DOB’s buck, Ray Darcy being RTE’s highest earner is far more unsettling

3 Likes

What’s your fucking problem?

you

:eek:

Lay off him

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

Did anyone catch Brehony’s interview tonight? What had the fuckwit to say?

Bunch of fuckwittery, Parkinson made shit of him.

It was most un Breheny like as he actually held a strong enough opinion for once. Was critical enough of the players of both Galway and Mayo - he usually sits on the fence and throws out the cliches to beat the band.

Ultimately he reverted to type by brown nosing Kilkenny and his mate Cody.

It was a decent enough discussion, Parkinson doesn’t have a clue about hurling but he (and to a lesser extent Gilroy) was getting stuck into Cunningham.

Parkinson has really grown on me in the past 12 months. I detested him when he joined the show.

I do think he is not too bad knowledge wise on hurling, as good if not better than Gilroy really. In fairness to Parky & Gilroy they are the clue holding that show together right now IMO.

4 Likes

Breheny, the cunt, clamped the shit out of Parky, the non-cunt, and Gilroy, the cunt.

1 Like

Are DK & Glas telling me lies, Sid?

A clamping is in the eye of the beholder.

5 Likes

Yeah I suspect DOB signed O’Driscoll up for the ego boost as much as anything

The ear, in this case, given that it was on radio.

Ffs he doesn’t even understand modern football, despite having only finished a fee years ago.
He’s clueless altogether on hurling.

What he understands thoigh is team dynamics and politics. That i’ll give him.

Yeah, he’s improved significantly. I very much enjoyed him on their live coverage this summer, cut out all the shite and was often very insightful.

1 Like