OTB (Off The Ball)

He is a poor man’s Robbie Savage. I don’t mind him really.

1 Like

Anyone listening tonight? Did they mention sexton and concussion? @myboyblue did you bottle it.

`You cant bottle what Woolie has.

Nope. 3/4 of the programme covered the rugby allright. Kenny Cunningham got about two minutes before the news in the soccer. Rest all rugby til now. No mention of Sexton from a concussion perspective

Caught part of it and wasn’t sure. You’d imagine the most important player being injured might be speculated on.

As bad an instinct for gambling as me?

Afraid in case they’d curse him

You couldn’t give it away.

Unquantifiable.

Admittedly I’m not a doctor but I believe a concussion normally involveso a knock to the head. Nowhere during the tackle did Sexton head suffer any trauma.
https://youtu.be/2_y2Wi1cyq4

That doesnt tie in with the lads narrative, shush down now, I’m not sure Dodgy could take another blow today.

Sexton took a blow to the head in the previous play. About 30 seconds before the tackle.

Wasnt that where he hurt the groin? Dont recall a blow to the head.

You’re not a doctor and it doesn’t have to involve a knock to the head

2 Likes

Well if he got a head injury that was when it did happen. Wasn’t a bad one either way.

Strange that, because I heard him for much closer to 15 minutes.

Narrative.

1 Like

Maybe he was. I only listened to him for about two though. Find Judge Judy more entertaining then listening to the same rhetoric regarding the soccer

He tackled high (as is his habit) about a minute earlier and took a clear knock to the head. This was his next contact which clearly shook him. I thought the physios looked dodgy as fuck and certainly didn’t look like they were assessing an adductor muscle injury.

[quote=“Juhniallio, post:1018, topic:5590”]I thought
the physios looked dodgy as fuck
[/quote]

Tracksuits tucked into socks look?

The roving hand and sneaky grin you’d expect from a swimming coach.

1 Like