OTB (Off The Ball)

Agree with this. Some lad crashed into him and he looked shaken after it. Keith Wood is always criticizing his bad tackling technique

His head clearly moves

Back and to the left

Back and to the left

6 Likes

Is he? Damn. I thought I was the only one picking up on it. Most overrated rugby player in the world perhaps? Comparatively, I’d say he’s even more overrated than Rob Kearney.

How many concussions has this ape suffered now? He will be brain dead in five years and for what? A few dullards with foam hands singing about a field in Athenry? Christ above…

1 Like

Same here. They spoke for so long they over ran into the 8 o’clock news

Anyone going to the Off the Ball roadshow this week? Drico and Woody are on it. Should be major bants.

drico is quite camp

1 Like

Signing in.

The lads are dazed and confused.

Molloy is gutted here.

“Possibly the grimmest intro we’ve ever had.”

The Chelsea rat Pat Nevin will be on later. And the boxing tragedy.

1 Like

Billy Walsh is on at half seven your time.

George Hook appeared to have a twelve year old from St Michael’s (the school on Ailesbury Rd and not the flat complex in Inchicore) reviewing the rugby on his radio show tonight. I think it might have been @Tim_Riggins

4 Likes

Jesus he got around today. Was every radio show this evening along with an interview for the news.
I believe it’s also been casually mentioned he hasn’t actually signed the deal in USA.

1 Like

Walsh is earning a salary of only 77k with apparently no pension benefits and not a permanent role with Ireland.

Usa is offering 127k plus pension plus more secure / longer contract.

he needs / deserves a significant pay increase, longer term role and benefit improvement in his current role.

77k is a fair oul wedge.

2 Likes

So much focus on the pension. Fuck sake it’s a contract role he has.

1 Like

For his responsibilities, one would imagine he would be better compensated.

Plus, it’s contract so he needs to put some of that money aside for a private pension.

1 Like

That’s a disgusting slur on my character

1 Like

Hasnt he been saying how its not about the money, rather his autonomy over Irish boxing?