OTB (Off The Ball)

No no Project, this has nothing to do with the massive pay hike he’ll get in the States.

Sure he said so himself.

4 Likes

Bernard Dunne isn’t believing his story anyway it seems

If he has a good offer and a new challenge shure let him off. Alternative is he stays, the boxers do bad in the Olympics, then they call him a bollix and shaft him anyway. If it was a football manager, no one would be complaining. Let him off and maximise his value, he doesn’t own anyone anything.

Does anyone believe him?

Crying himself to sleep :rollseyes:

FFS sake, he’s a grown man switching to a higher paid job and he expects us to believe that causes him sleepless nights.

He doesn’t want to be seen as somebody who is walking out on his country but he has really overplayed the “heartache” it has (not) caused him.

2 Likes

Good luck to him. If he wants to trouser a few more bob before he retires then he should go to the States. If he want the Irish taxpayer to pick up the tab then that’s a different matter.

yer man from the north Paddy Barnes put the boot into walsh on newstalk this morning. the technical coach is this vaur character who is the main man, billy never picked paddy in 2007 so the suits intervened and got paddy on the plane, billy was wrong.
paddy doesnt think the sun shines from billys hole like everyone else(mostly people who never boxed in their life), they have/had a working relationship and reading between the lines paddy thinks billy is a cunt. paddy had plenty more to say but i couldnt make it out

5 Likes

Billy Walsh once bit me whilst playing in a league football final in 2002.

No joke.

6 Likes

A biting tackle?

he drew blood.

You should sell your story.

“Billy Walsh ate my Hamstring”

4 Likes

Sydneyesque from Julio there. And just as funny.

1 Like

The same man who has been positioning himself as a “High Performance” coach in recent times…

Heard this interview this morning and I could barely understand a word Paddy Barnes said. Yeats was doing his nut over Billy leaving.

Wexford men clubbing together. You get that a lot on here too…

How did your world cup work out for you???

My world cup?

You were buzzing with excitment leading up to the rugger… I hope it is going well for you.

1 Like

The World cup is going great. 4 great teams left in the competition now. Should be some good matches this weekend.

Barnes must have been out baxing when his class were getting elocution. Or is it some type of anti english thing he has going where he will only use parts of their language in his sentances?

1 Like

That’s Paddy Barnes OBE to you.