OTB (Off The Ball)

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and thinking it was a bad phone line but I don’t think so anymore. He should come with a translator.

Heard the interview. Some joke - he was Impossible to understand. You’d think somebody would give him advice that when you go on live radio…“speak slow and clear”

the presenters hadnt a clue what he was saying either and couldnt push him on anything even though it seemed like he was being borderline controversial and it could have made great radio

will probably kick themselves later when they get it translated and realise what an opportunity they missed.

Fuck him, Kenneth Egan is the man to lead Irish Boxing into the future. We need to get TFK to endorse Kenneth, he’s our boy.

I was wondering when Kenneth Egan was going to come crawling out of the woodwork.

He hasn’t. Bernard has. Kenneth doesnt have to. The job is his.

Agreed, job security, huge pay increase, pension benefits and lower tax have nothing to do with this.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Who the hell could translate that nonsense?

Was he depressed or something a while ago? He gets my vote if he’s a survivor of depression.

He copped himself on and shut his mouth and buried those feelings deep down inside. Thats the Irish way. Thats why he’s our man.

Too fucking right… look at him now- winning.

WINNING

Do we need a thread?

Oh, okay. Thanks.

Barnes is impossible to understand, as bad as anyone i’ve ever heard. Pointless broadcasting an interview with him.

Ewan is getting an awful roasting on off the ball.

I think Ewan was just reading passages from the anti rugby thread

2 Likes

He must have destroyed them so.

Agreed.

No he sounded like an utter clown.

In comparison with the other gimps?