OTB (Off The Ball)

I’m sure he didn’t seeing as he was on the right side of the argument.

Probably the first time I’ve agreed with everything someone said while at the same time thinking “what a gimp”

3 Likes

Meh I don’t mind parkinson too much he winds a lot lads up. Gilroy is a proper cunt though.

can someone fill me in on WNR please
i caught the first bit when i was driving around North Kildare, Thorns mentioned that Les Kiss was leaving the ticket and Fester was lamenting the loss

I’ll club you, you cunt.

2 Likes

That Molloy fella should have called in sick from work today with woman problems - what a little bitch.

2 Likes

I’m going to listen to this and you better not be telling lies.

I’m surprised he didn’t dig his heals in tbh.

He’s destroying them…the lads showing their bias by saying Paul Green deserves abuse and the rugby lads dont. Cunts.

2 Likes

He’s vamping it up now …they have nothing in reply.

Yes, shocking stuff with particular regard to that point - they couldn’t even see the contradiction in it.

Joe Molloy has turned into Dessie Cahill. Had a bit of promise i thought and looked to be on the right track but is clearly a waste of space with priority on licking up to high profile contributors.

1 Like

listening to it now, christ that Joe guy is some bitch :grinning:

1 Like

Graham Hunter is one serious cunt.

1 Like

The Graham Hunter Podcast is excellent.

Great interviews with Gary Neville and Gordon Strachan, amongst others.

I must listen to the David Moyes one too.

1 Like

Why cos he gets paid to talk shit about soccer and you don’t.

1 Like

No because he is incredibly smug and constantly making himself out be hanging out with the barcelona players on a daily basis.

He fucking interviews them for a living you fuckwit. There is the off chance he’ll build a relationship with some and maybe he is able to get the inside line occassionally.

So do loads of other journalists. An inside line he never shares just lets on he knows. A crown spoofer.

Relax Kev. Hunter comes across as unbearably arrogant, smug and name drops continuously. He witters on endlessly when simple answers would do.

2 Likes