OTB (Off The Ball)

It’s not black and white though.

You could just as easily say the 15 year old girl knowingly duped a man into committing a crime that would have seen him jailed. Most people are focusing on the McCarron side of the case but I’m interested to see how the girl can be painted as an innocent victim when she seems to have been the one who really knew what was going on, yet still did it. Does age really give her a free pass for that?

The accepted version is that McCarron did not know the girl was underage.

I think I deserve a reply after I addressed you questions but it’s not surprising to see you run away from a debate when you have to answer some quesitons that mind unearth some contradictions behind your faux outrage.

You don’t deserve anything.

It’s just handy for you that you believe 100% CMC versiom of events that he was duped. When you said yourself that he’d only told a half a story. But the one key vital point that provided him with his defence, you believe that point unquestionably. Despite everything we know about him. Your absolutely satisfied.

And I guess that’s all that matters

Now there is your response. Good night.

I don’t believe in McCarron’s version, I think last night’s revelation showed that he is not telling the whole story.

I am however dealing with what we do know. We know an investigation took place and there was no evidence that McCarron knew the girl was underage and the fact he met her on an adult dating website, her profile said she was 19 and she told him at college gives credibility to his side of the argument that he was unaware she was underage.

I’m commenting on why there is little focus on the extent of the other side of accountability, the girl was the only one who seemingly had the full story before the incident unfolded - is age really a justification for absolving her from any responsibility?

I answered this question earlier. You just chose to ignore it. The law says she has no responsibility due to her age. She was not of age to consent. Do you expect the media to engage in a witch hunt against a vulnerable 15 year old? I think she is a kid who made a massive mistake in how she acted. But she’s a kid nonetheless.

I asked a question about what you think McCarron should be criticised for in this regard?

You haven’t answered that.

I’m not spelling out what I really think on a public forum. You know exactly what that is without me telling you because you also admitted that you don’t believe his version of events. If his version wasn’t true what would the situation be?

Now that really is my last comment on the matter.

You are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you’re a perv, you’re a slot badger, you’re a two pin din plug, you’re a bush dodger, you’re a small bean regarder, you’re an unabummer, you’re a nut administrator, you’re a bent ref, you’re the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you’re a fence foal, you’re a free willy, you’re a chimney bottler, you’re a bunty man, you’re a shrub rocketeer…

1 Like

It’s a direction question.

You can either answer it or not.

What do you think McCarron should be criticised for with regard to this matter?

We do know that there was not enough evidence to bring any charges against McCarron and his account that he was unaware the girl was underage was accepted with the evidence available. I haven’t seen any contention from any party with regard this.

I’d say McCarron went home and hit his bird a few slaps in a rage last night. He must have been fuming to have been mugged off like that.

1 Like

The biggest cunt in all of this is the young wan’s da. Is he looking for a pay off through a civil case or something?

2 Likes

we’ve already clarified gilroy is the biggest cunt

2 Likes

I hope she blames his illness, not him.

2 Likes

I hadn’t really paid much attention to gilroy before. His lead up to the statutory rape question with the bit about the monaghan game was shnakey alright.

The Crappy Quiz was great gas tonight.

Tbf. The issue can be viewed 2 ways IMO.
Is it really plausible to believe most people can’t tell a 15 year old teenage girl from a 19 year old young lady?

Whether you can or can’t tell the above, the 15 year absolutely told Fergus lies and Fergus the wonder boyfriend said why not hump this piece of strange.

Both valid arguments. Everyone’s a winner except Fergus.

2 Likes

That McCarron is a scumbag of epic proportions…he knew well the young wans age…shitting on about gambling…fuck off and die you horrible cunt.

2 Likes

I would say yes with the way women in general dress and present themselves these days.

1 Like

How do you come to that conclusion?

You just know kid…I dont think you can back this up.

He knew her age mate and compulsively went for it.