first team denotes home advantage

path c

norway / serbia v scotland / israel

path B

BiH / Ni v Slovakia / ROI

oooft

bulgaria / hungary vs iceland / romania

26 march and 31st march

we wish all of the team the best of luck and see you all in Bucharest next saturday

Seems set up to lose to the nordies. Life wouldn’t be worth living if that happened.

Looks like we will be staying with @caulifloweredneanderthal and making the day trip from north Louth.

4 Likes

Thursday 26th of March and Tuesday 31st of March. Thought they may have staggered the games somewhat.

He can make the sandwiches for us and wrap them in tinfoil so we can consume on the minibus up.

Not much notice to organise a trip to Bosnia. I suppose you could fly to Slovakia and stay there on the chance

1 Like

Without going back over all the posts here - If we win the first do we get a home tie for the second or does it depend on who wins the the other tie?

We are away to Bosnia or the North

1 Like

its a horrific place
they’ll put the game up in Zenica like last time as well - i would never ever go back

Another thread ruined by your gomey posts

2 Likes

So two away games - thanks.

The playoffs actually don’t look too bad. I’m confident we can qualify, pity we’re away

Suck my dick.

We are on a par with any of them, in a group situation I’d be confident enough, but asking this team to outscore the opposition twice away from home is a big ask.
March is a long time away though, time for some younger fellas to be their hand up. Be great if Parrott went off on loan somewhere in the Championship or something at Christmas and started banging them in.

There’s no way Ireland win two away games on the bounce.

3 years isn’t that many games in international football

2 Likes