Other World Cup 2022 Qualifiers

Ah they’ve practically qualified already. I’d give him a pass to some level

Only going through the motions.

As is always the case for him in the famous jersey.

Oh I’ll say he will be 100% focused for the main event next year alright. Whether that will be enough, probably unlikely.

Are you suggesting he’s going to short change his employers? What a horrible bastard.

Getting himself fully ready for the greatest stage of them all, for the honour of his homeland and most importantly for the memory of Diego. What a man

He had no issue ignoring Argentina until he was past his best.

Edge of the seat stuff. Which one of the richest Western European countries is going to follow France, Germany, Spain and Italy in the roll call of winners in Qatar next year in this truly global event.

Huh? They’re basically already qualified and drew a dead rubber 0-0

Didn’t realise you had given up on the England dream

Sweep sweep

Just realised they are actually qualified with 5 games to spare. This is after leading them to the Copa America in the summer as well

What?

Leading them to?

You are some doe-eyed fanboy.

Joint most goals
Most assists
Player of the tournament
Winning captain

1 Like

How did he do in the knockout stage?

Looks like there were far more influential players like Lautaro, Lo Celso and Di Maria. He didn’t lead them, he didn’t stand out, as usual for Argentina. The lesser likes lead the charge.

Winning captain? What did he do as captain?
Player of the tournament? Sure he gets those from corporate interference no matter how poor or anonymous he is.

Lo Celso is better than Messi? I’ve heard it all. Lo Celso can’t even get a game for the worst Spurs team of the last 15 years.

Antonio scored a worldie last evening for Jamaica v USA

Watch the lad that tries to return the ball to the net!!

8 Likes

Might of been posted the other night. Always get a laugh at looking at the occupations. Fellas sent out to the slaughter.

Pretty sure Roy Keane was destroyed by a few of these lads

2 Likes

Is coppini an inlaw of @flattythehurdler

2 Likes