Outstanding Meltdowns

I often wonder,I took a year out of here a while ago and it was no harm.I think Platoon is better.I think FMJ is a great film but I like Platoon better.

GOAT?

Very possibly. The greatest of his era without contention.

No ever mentions platoon unless someone is talking about fmj. I cant remember a line from it

For his weight yeah.Im not getting into a debate but I far rathered Pacquaio.He was way more exciting, they should have fought the year after they both bate Hatton,they were both in their prime that time.Pitty.

You havenā€™t watched it enough

1 Like

Full metal jacket is a great flick but I have to say I also think itā€™s better before they go to Nam.
Saving Private Ryan is a fantastic film as well even if it is a bit ā€œHollywoodā€
Das Boot though is the greatest war film ever made

1 Like

That analysis is only 9 mins, but Rob Ager has hour long videos analysing movies.

Iā€™m watching Knives Out tonight, and itā€™s quite enjoyable. Have you seen any of the movies written and directed by S. Craig Zahler? Bone Tomahawk is fantastic.

Link?

Das Boot really brought home what it meant to lose a leg in the war.

I started knives out but wasnā€™t in the form to give it full attention so bailed out.

He hasnā€™t come to my attention. Iā€™ll give bone tomahawk a rattle

Iā€™ve searched ā€œmary jane rotten crotchā€ and @glenshane, but nothing is showing up

Absolutely, closely followed by paths of glory

Ah fuck. I cant quote posts on my phone

@glenshane search @glenshane full metal. About the third or fourth one, in response to biat

1 Like

Sure FMJ isnā€™t even Kubrickā€™s best war movieā€¦

Thin Red Line is another great one

Saving private ryan is brilliant too.

Letters from Iwo Jima is also a very good war movie

1 Like

Iā€™m also very fond of Tora! Tora! Tora! And cross of iron