Paddy Jackson & Stuart Olding -treat women poorly

No coincidence that Jackson has the same colour hair as a weasel. He has the same vocabulary too.

IBelievehim

Canā€™t ask for fairer than that.

Heā€™s still a cunt but he has been cleared by a jury of his peers. Surely should be allowed get on with his life and career now.

A group of busy bodies took an ad out in The Belfast Telegraph today saying they shouldnā€™t be be allowed play for Ulster or Ireland because of those WhatsApp messages. :roll_eyes:

If sending a few offensive messages in private is the bar for preventing employment most of the country would be on the dole ffs. Never mind some of the things posted on here (myself included).

11 Likes

Any cunt using WhatsApp and not Signal after this needs their head examined

Not to mention that cunt zuckerburg is using to steal all our info

Anyone with an account on facebook needs their head examined.

Rubby supporters are vile

I suppose you think they should be excommunicated and never allowed to work again? For such an intelligent chap you are very backwards in your thinking in many, many ways, kid.

Ibelieveher

When will the reporting restrictions be lifted ?

Wonā€™t know till end of week I thinkā€¦ Is either side pushing for it more or looking to keep it restricted?

Itā€™s the meeja. Itā€™s open season at the end of the month, but news is perishable apparently.

Deadspin with an article about the trial. Decent summation of the whole thing

2 Likes

Iā€™m surprised you think itā€™s a good article. It is biased, presumptive to the point of ridicule, states opinion as fact, and rounds off with the beauty that they shouldnā€™t play again as we have better players now. Iā€™m surprised it got published. It would be better in the awful journalism section.
Itā€™s an indictment of deadspin.
I reckon itā€™s borderline libellous also.

9 Likes

+1 ā€¦

Thatā€™s a mental article - Youā€™d wonder did the editors at Deadspin have any notion of the case that he could write such shite.

He sounds thick. He may be studying for a womans studies degree

2 Likes

Has some connection with South Derry ā€¦ but is a Cuala man, Celtic fan and ā€˜liberalā€™ nationalistā€¦ Youā€™d wonder is it a pure anti (Protestant) Ulster Rugby attack from a GAA/ nationalist. Very little objectivity.

good article

highlights Best to be an absolute cunt

2 Likes

That is a shocking piece but par for the course with Deadspin, a dreadful website.

1 Like