Paddy Jackson & Stuart Olding -treat women poorly

He has experience in that one

Really? I hadn’t heard. Surely someone would have mentioned it

:rollseyes:

My sources have informed me that the wives of Sales Directors have potentially kiboshed this deal. Watch this space.

Sale Sharks insist there’s ‘no substance’ to Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding link http://the42.ie/3990898

Nobody wants these pigdogs

The 2 boys will do well to get any club I’d say.

Ah they’ll get somewhere alright. This is like the flirting in Ollies, the boys wont be denied when it comes to the crunch.

1 Like

A few Sale supporters breathing a sigh of relief as well. A few pints at the rugby on a Friday night is their only escape from the house - even that privilege would be under threat if the wives discovered they would be cheering on the top shaggers.

France the obvious destination surely.

1 Like

Yep would’ve thought so but I thought Clermont’s statement at the time was quite telling, more or less we wouldn’t touch them with a bargepole. Some French club might take the chance but their names seem toxic over there too.

1 Like

Ah why would Clermont take them, some bottom of the league club surely will though. Or a second division club with designs on getting promoted.

These lads are getting an awful blackguarding.

5 Likes

Not that they wouldn’t take them but the wording of the press release at the time. Jackson would be in the top 10 European outhalfs so some club probably will take a chance alright but any club they’ve been linked to have quickly distanced themselves from them.

Whoever does take them will sign them quickly and quietly, preferably in the middle of a terrorist attack or something else more newsworthy.

1 Like

More like during the Summer Internationals/friendlies.

Probably. But I prefer my version

1 Like

What’s the chance? He is innocent as proven by a court of law.

I wonder does that overweight, vertically challenged, smelly looking greasy uucoam Ger Gilroy ever sleep?

1 Like

Backlash from fans and sponsors. Not saying it’s right but it’s the reality. Should be less in France alright.

1 Like