Paddy Jackson & Stuart Olding -treat women poorly

No thatā€™s not all you asked, now behave yourself

Call it what you like. They were turfed out. If they were any good a French team would take them on. An Ireland cap in rugby hardly requires talent.

2 Likes

Thanks Mike.

http://ursc.co/?p=9211

390 members-lolzers

1 Like

I bet the priests voted many times right at the end

2 Likes

A bogger gaa club in the middle of the boggiest bog in bogland would have more members than that.

2 Likes

ā€¦and like voting in similar organisations you can be sure the turn-out was massively inflated.

So 58% didnā€™t bother as the questions were outrageously loaded???

They were too outraged to respond.

what questions were loaded mate?

The lads have been shafted here.

Not a huge surprise in a way but wrong none the less. Best for them that they do move on somewhere else but this whole thing from all angles really reflects so so so badly on ireland as a whole whatever way you want to view this ā€œIslandā€.

Embarrassing shit

All

Thats the point, it is best for them. I cant see how the IRFU could have stage managed the entire thing any better from end of trial to the exit. It was as well choreographed an exit strategy as could have been devised.

Shafted? I donā€™t think so. A clean break suits all and both sides got it.

1 Like

Not from what I am led to believe. From IRFU staff.
PJ did not want to move. Very defiant apparently. And he had a right to be.

An end of season agreement would have been better.

Being fired is wrong. And the whole world knows it was not an IRFU decision.

Once everything came out an awful lot of people are very angry with their treatment in and around rugby top level.

It has set an awful precedent

1 Like

There was only 1 question?

Hypothetical but i wonder would they have been fired if it was a man they had the consensual sexual relations with ?

1 Like

Sale Sharks it is, for both the boyos

2 Likes

Some collection of buckos been through there in recent times. Diamond knows he can pick these lads up on the cheap. Decent move for the two lads

Best of luck to them. Hope he doesnā€™t forget to rip the psni a new oneā€¦