Paddy Jackson & Stuart Olding -treat women poorly

https://m.independent.ie/sport/rugby/other-rugby/its-time-they-got-back-to-doing-what-they-do-best-willie-john-mcbride-calls-for-jackson-and-oldings-return-36796804.html

1 Like

Who is Willie John McBride?

In the song.

1 Like

The lad that fought for the British army? That makes sense …

1 Like

It’s not clear who he fought for.

It is now.

1 Like

Ah lovely

When I saw the headline I thought Willie John was talking about top shagging and blowing the load after 20 pints.

How does that work? If you have to defend a case and are found not guilty you are entitled to your costs ?

As I understand it down south you were never entitled to your costs back until one time a few years ago Hardiman J. ordered the state to pay the costs of an accused who got off. It was a cartel case, I can’t remember what exactly.

Up north I haven’t a clue.

It sounds fair.

That was the only time it ever happened. Hardiman dropped dead shortly after, it’s hard to tell if it will catch on.

No they changed rules in UK a few years ago when they ripped legal aid apart. You are fighting the unlimited resources of the Crown

What’s Jackson applying for so?

Trying to get some of his costs. He might get 25 per cent of them

It’s a very unfair system. To establish your innocence you can end up financially destroyed.

3 Likes

Jackson, gilroy and Olding sacked by ulster rugby/irfu.

Good riddance

3 Likes

Their main sponsor made their mind up for them today.

Sacked or paid out their contracts.

Bizarre statement from Bank of Ireland. Hopefully nobody who works there has WhatsApp messages they would prefer remain private

Jackson off to Exeter

1 Like