Paris Olympics 2024

She’s a woman competing with the women

1 Like

I really like this Algerian gymnast Kaylia Nemour. She’s got that classic hangdog expression with her hair tied back in a bun beloved of the great 1990s Romanian gymnasts. The spiritual heir to Romanian gymnastics perhaps. That beam routine is going to knock her back though. She’s requesting a stewards inquiry with the score.

Sunni Lee is looking lovely.

Can Andrade retain the lead from Biles?

Bruises on the thigh of this Canadian lassie, presumably from where her coach is whipping her during training

3 Likes

Biles leads by 0.166 points over Andrade going to the final exercise on the floor.

https://twitter.com/hoovlet/status/1819041282594873759?t=62auI_Nkqtly1rJ5qGSehw&s=19

ewan and all the headbangers up in arms that a person born with female reproductive organs is fighting as a woman?

https://twitter.com/movementcoachkm/status/1818970527639150757?t=9FdJoMSif6jw-NTWcImHYQ&s=19

1 Like

yeah, she has really drawn out the headbangers

1 Like

He has a fanny but experienced male puberty and all the physical benefits that come with that.

all the headbangers assumed she was trans mate - lets be honest

1 Like

Alice Kinsella is very much her father’s daughter. I wonder if she’ll throw a bottle at the Swiss gymnast.

This is quite simply the greatest 15 minutes in all of sport every four years.

They’ve a funny way of pronouncing Kinsella on BBC.

They pronounce Costello in the same fashion.

Muhr-anne

Eric Donavan is a dose of a co-comm

The fix is in here in the boxing. Daine Moorhouse with a lovely all action style but the french somehow given the second round

This lady has competed in several prior tournaments and there was no issue. She seems to have failed some random test by the IBA a few months ago, a test which they say just involved “DNA” but nothing more. This was overruled by the IOC.

Imane Khelif has been boxing elite competition since 2018 with no issue. I’m fervently against men competing against women but I don’t get the hysteria over this

4 Likes

How did they see that second round for the French lady?

1 Like

She surely won that last round anyway

1 Like