Paris Olympics 2024

Bullshit

1 Like

Amy Broadhurst’s tweets are instructive. She seems to have no problem with Khelif competing. There are also made up quotes from Kellie Harrington being spread around by the far right Twitter eco-system and reeling in some big fish.

Ah here, that stinks like last night.

1 Like

Incidentally, Kellie Harrington beat the “hardest puncher of all time” handy in the last Olympics.

1 Like

Commentators were very biased and that can affect how you watch fights but that certainly appeared a clear victory for the Irish lady

1 Like

Far superior boxer.

I thought rounds 2 and 3 were clear.

1 Like

I don’t understand the scoring

But Moorehouse won that fight quite clearly, it’s a kick in the nuts.

I went to school with Moorehouses, settled travellers, good lads, there’s a resemblance there

1 Like

An unusual name for a traveller family I would have thought?

I worked with a Moorhouse who was the very opposite of that.

Round 1 may also have been but I was making tea and the cat snuck in so I gave a solid minute getting the fucker out and missed the start

1 Like

I thought that fight just now was a much clearer win for the Irish boxer than last night’s loss. I felt she won all three rounds & a couple of them overwhelmingly.

The only Moorhouse I knew seemed liked a privately educated South Dub

Moorhouse totally outclassed there. Swinging wildly while the french lady had lovely controlled feet and rightly won that.

1 Like

Here goes Biles, going for gold

In the bag

Moorehouse was 100% robbed there. Total hometown decision.

A lot of traveller Moorehouses in Bray, Wicklow, south Dublin area. Not sure what the origin of the name is. Tis unusual.

1 Like

Men against boys.

1 Like

What a moment in Olympic history.

1 Like

You’d have to say Simone Biles has now secured her place as one of the undisputed top three sportspeople of the 21st century alongside Lionel Messi and Tony Kelly.

1 Like