Paris Olympics 2024

Is stoppage is surely completely impossible? Has there been a come from behind one in the whole games

A very long shot

Perhaps it’s because of Marley’s pastiness and Cian O’Neill style pudginess but yer man looks the slicker athlete and the better boxer.

It’s to keep warm.

1 Like

Completely outclassed.

He made a point that the dodgy refereeing decision earlier today would drive young kids in this country away from boxing.

I mean give me a break like

1 Like

Turkmenistan have a classy operator on their hands there

1 Like

Split decision.

Only 21. The Azerbaijani has been around the block

I presume that’s our last male boxer gone unless Kellie Harrington is suddenly piled on by JK Rowling and her mob?

How many boxers have we left to go? Kellie and the lady tomorrow?

Some disaster. 2 bad judging decisions but all the rest completely outclassed

A brawler Vs a boxer. You could see the big swings coming a mile away. He gave it socks though

1 Like

What fucking ape saw that for Marley?

1 Like

Same ones that gave the French wan a 4-1 win earlier, judging is farcical at the Olympics.

I thought he clearly won the second but the cut may have swayed judges??

He was outboxed handily all three rounds.

That wouldn’t still allow for a split decision. A judge thought Marley won the fight.

21 looks 36.

1 Like

He looks like a 5 pints of porter an hour man

3 Likes

Sonia O’Sullivan made a really valid point on some podcast I heard in the last few weeks that to properly perform in an Olympics, it’s rarely the first one. She was saying in context that we should have sent Rhasidat to Tokyo as she was concerned about her. It struck me that I think all our medallists and proper prospects have been there before aside from Rhasidat.

In her view, the whole experience is so overwhelming that you need the experience of one to help with how you prep for the next one.

2 Likes