Paris Olympics 2024

Probably because they donā€™t get the chance to whip the arses off the horses in showjumping

6 I think

5 weeks :pray:

Preseason kicked off last night

In public anyway

Tim seems the nicest lad from the punditry. I wish my lass would find someone like him.

1 Like

Albeit a 16-18 year old version.

Maurice to bring home a medal here?

Tim Harnedy.

Anything to Seamus?

FFS sake Maurice

No - bottled it

Just not good enough. Flat out and being perfectly honest they fucked so many over to get that horse into it youā€™d be happy to see them beaten.

Other Irish riders?

A clear round from Scott Brash will deliver the gold medal for Team GB.

And horses. Cian should be riding Kilkenny but heā€™s gone to the Europeans with magniers grand son.

Iā€™d assume they are trying to sell Maurice to magnier too which is why heā€™s here.

Iā€™ve come across a lot of wankers in my time but nothing comes close to cian.

3 Likes

Gold Medal for Team GB! They didnā€™t knock a fence between them.

A team gold medal for Team GB is a very nice warm up ahead of the main business of the Aga Khan Trophy at the Dublin Horse Show.

2 Likes

So basically he saw the Olympics as an opportunity to increase the value of his horse

Scott Brash is a proper name.

1 Like

Yep. Heā€™s a wicked shark though and very much the man for the big day. There was a school of thought Maurice would step up as cian has form with that sort a thing but he wasnā€™t able to.

He stitched one my friends up good and proper and youā€™d hear plenty of other stories too. Iā€™d say the money he gets off magnier would run a small country.

Show jumping seamlessly to boxing.

Michaela Walsh up now.

The Olympics really is just great.

1 Like