Paris Olympics 2024

SuperBOL Saturday

AFAIK

I had to take brady out for a shite :person_shrugging:t2:

Would she alone have bridged the gap? Dutch are 3 secs faster. Maybe Ireland peaked and other nations athletes were peaking for this.
Obviously the relay is beneath Adeleke. Fair play to Bol. I hope she goes on and wins Gold in the individual 4.

That’s not fair to her. She’s still very young and doesn’t have strength to run that many races in a week.

6 Likes

6 Likes

That’s a pretty lousy thing to say. Adeleke is at her first Olympics. Bol is a seasoned athlete. It’s chalk and cheese.

3 Likes

Sharlene would have mowed down that American girl almost as easily

The Americans going for the world record was almost as stupid as Trump picking JD Vance.

Only in the 400m hurdles I think? Looks a 2 horse race with herself and McLaughlin

1 Like

That 400 relay finish will feature on a montage of most iconic moments in Olympic history. Breathtaking to witness it.

1 Like

Fraser Price wasn’t let in?? Refused entry over not staying in athletes village Oh my God the fucking French.

1 Like

Back on the horse

https://twitter.com/RoyCurtis68/status/1819813326295093343

It was better than Kris Akabusi (another hurdler) that time he beat the world champion . It reminded me of that tonight

2 Likes

This may well be the greatest day of sport ever. And Kellie to come.

Your best young tennis player doesn’t rock up to Wimbledon with a top 4 chance and go off and play mixed doubles first time around.

2 Likes

Its not as if Ireland are also rans at mixed relay and making up the numbers. They beat the dutch 2 months ago and could have realistically medalled if they were full strength.

That was one of my favourite races of all time. I still get a shiver when I see Akabusi pass Antonio Pettigrew (RIP).

1 Like

College :clap:

The mixed doubles is a very good analogy