Paris Olympics 2024

Struggling to get a 6

Ball burst, game over.

The thoughts of AmhrĂĄn na Bhfiann ringing out must have spooked him or else it could just be the typical McIlroy implosion when it matters on a back 9 on Sunday. Whats the opposite of clutch?

Rory surrendered to thinking. Never a good idea.

Hctulc

I can’t help thinking he did that on purpose. There’s no other reason :cry:

Rahm melting down as well

Commentator Tony Johnstone has the most world feed voice ever.

To be a world feed commentator you need an anonymous Australia/New Zealand/white South Africa/white Zimbabwean voice.

5 Likes

I wasn’t far off…

We wanted to believe rors

We wanted the anthem

The flag

But did you?

Good judges of character for 16 year olds

Gold slam for Djokovic

Looks like the golf gold is between the US athlete and the Team GB athlete.

What harm do they do really? I think they might actually increase the prestige for the likes of Kellie, mona and wiffen in that they are sharing the stage with genuine sporting superstars. They dont really take focus away from the main Olympic sports either. There would be far more fuss about the other medallists than mcilroy for eg were he to win.

1 Like

Wtf was Fleetwood at there

https://twitter.com/nuclrgolf/status/1820117175622926376?s=46

Sevens rugby

1 Like

The fact that they’re now talking about the Golden Slam in Tennis and seeing how much it meant to Djokovic along with a cracking golf finale has changed my mind a bit. As long as the top stars value it then it’s worthwhile. There is break dancing and canoe-cross for ffs. I would agree that the golf would benefit from a team format

3 Likes

There brining play station games too aren’t they

Djockovic was destroyed in Wimbledon. Rahm been playing drunk for 18 months now.